What makes our mosquito control system different than traditional methods?
- Our Mosquito Control System is a Green product that does not harm beneficial insects like bees or butterflies. It is also non-toxic for birds, pets, and people.
- Rain will NOT reduce the efficacy. Fogging & barrier applications start to lose effectiveness at the first sign of rain. We all know rain is frequent in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Parrish, & Lakewood Ranch areas!
- Our mosquito traps take advantage of natural mosquito habits by using them to spread bacteria in our trap from breeding site to breeding site. (Safely treating mosquitoes coming from neighboring properties)
- Our mosquito traps target the mosquito at the adult and larvae stage killing the adult & developing mosquitoes.
- Our traps use an odor lure inside the water to attract Aedes mosquitoes which are the most annoying!
- The larvicide in the traps has even been approved by the WHO for use in drinking water.
- Traditional Mosquito control methods do not help control Mosquitoes that may be coming in from your neighbor’s yard. Our mosquito trap solves that problem without the help or support of your neighbor.
- The short video below from the mosquito trap manufacturer does a wonderful job of explaining how the product works & the benefits over traditional methods
Mosquito Service Plan Details
- During a Rodent Solutions inspection, we would identify potential breeding sites unique to your property, which will help determine how many traps are required based on the size of the area. This is when we will be able to provide you with an accurate price.
- We may use other environmentally friendly products during the initial visit to achieve faster results. Do not worry, this is also family and pet friendly!
- All stations must have the water changed and active ingredient changed every 30 days. Aedes Mosquitoes prefer clean water when choosing breeding sites.
- Traps begin to make a long-term impact within 3-4 weeks. Getting our mosquito traps installed before the rainy season begins will help boost the protection from the traditional mosquito season in the area!
- We do not require long-term contracts, however, the longer you keep your stations active, the greater the impact you will see on the mosquito population. Should you decide to cancel your services, we do require a 14-day notice at which time we would remove the stations.
- Pest Control Operator MUST Deploy the system. Although this is a green product, you must have a pest control license to install and/or maintain the product.
- The In2Care systems are EPA approved for outside use only.
- Although the product is called a trap, it does not actually trap the mosquito inside the station
- Aedes Mosquitoes prefer small breeding sites such as containers which is another reason our traps are so effective.
- The Aedes Mosquito is the family of disease-spreading mosquitoes which can often be seen during the daytime in our area of Florida.
If you are interested about learning more about the In2Care systems, contact Rodent Solutions today!
Dangers of the Aedes Mosquito